Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hello


Hi! I'm Helen. I'm studying English at Unitec. I am from Hainan China, and have been in NZ for three years. Although I have been struggling with my language barriers, I still believe that one day I can come over.

Last year I was studying at AUT introduction in Certificate to early childhood education. The first aim I choose this course was to improve my English and literary ability. I am not a social person that bothering me a lot. On the other hand, I strongly expect to have more friends. I think it is due to my limited literary ability. I am left-handed. It is said that the logical ability of left-handed person is much better than the literary one. despite of weighing which one is more important, I personally understand that I need to improve my language level, not matter English or Chinese. During the period at AUT, I learned that it is vital to teach a child appropriately. The developments of a child include physical development, intellectual development, social skills and literary development. at my practicum in a childcare center, I contributed an amazing puppy show to those lovely toddlers. I also never forgot a child’respondent to that I did not stay with him at bed time. It is just a little baby but it has thought. Then I learned to be patient when they were grumpy. It was happy hour only I did not like to change their nappies. So I may take a IELT test to match the language requirement and further my ECE education.

I really enjoy studying and my leisure life. In my free time I would like to invite friends to go fishing or play badminton. Something with joys should happen when you guys are studying at Unitec. Have you got any fun? Don't forget to make fun in your life.

No comments: